The best electric piano was dubbed the king of good luck is usually chosen as instrument indoor decoration. The body design of the piano is also very delicate, elegant, nostalgic for creating space definition. A large living room can be arranged layout entertainment items such as an electric piano or other entertainment devices. The wall behind the piano is a blank canvas for unique home decoration ideas. In addition, those decors can be considered as well as an opportunity to improve the feeling about the sound of musical instruments or reduce the size of it. By selecting the piano design, furniture in the room and the sound board, you can make the space set above outstanding, impressive and extremely luxurious.
- Some cautions when you place an electric piano in your house
- Keep off the windows: the windows can be a factor adversely affecting the herd preservation process because this is where the temperature change occurs most dramatically. If you must place the piano near the window, you should use a thick curtain to cover the direct sunlight, close the window and keep the piano out of rain water.
- Do not place the piano too close to the wall: When placing the piano, attention to creating a space behind so that the piano will not be affected by moisture that can limit the piano’s sound quality. In addition, the distance between the wall and the piano can protect your piano against insect’s nests.
- Do not place the piano in areas where has high radiating heat sources such as near a refrigerator, heating or electrical appliances can heat.
- Note: The area for placing the best electric piano is the center place where the weather factors are not directly affected. However, in a Piano room, you should also pay attention to avoid the furniture layout can limit excessive sound, such as too many curtains will make the sound of the room echoes or echo when you talk will create sounds bounce off or noise. If the structure of your house makes the sound echo, you can restrict using a foam carpet lining the bottom of the board.